Les Saintes Bay
Les Saintes Bay: Heaven on Earth
With a surface of 5.2 km², Les Saintes bay is characterised by broken coasts, dominated by hills and bordered with white sandy beaches and coconuts. The bay attracts luxury yachts, pleasure boats, cruise ships and big sail boats which cross through the Antilles.
Third most Beautiful Bay of the World
In 2001, Les Saintes Bay became the third most beautiful Bay of the world. This classification is due to its stunning flora (Thick vegetation) and view, making it unique.
Member of Club of the Most Beautiful Bays of the World
The Club of the Most Beautiful Bays of the World is an international association. The club gathers Bays from 25 countries in the African, American, Asian and European continents.
To be part of the club, the bay must:
- Being under protection
- Having interesting flora and fauna
- Having attractive and remarkable natural areas
- Being famous and appreciated locally and nationally
- Being symbolic for the local population
- Having an economic potential